April had just finished eating and it was storming quiet bad outside. She had decided to go smoke a cigarette which she does after every meal. When she got outside she sat down, opened her sun shade to block some of the rain off of her. The storm kept getting worse outside while she sat there. All of a sudden a lighting bolt came and stuck the sun shade and of course april had been holding it so she got struck as well. About a hour later her son came home to find his mother laying there not breathing. He Called 911 and in a upset manner told them what he found. The EMS workers arrived and tried to save April’s life but it was no use they called the time of death and took her body away.